Fun activities during the Good Beer Festival
The focus of the Good Beer Festival is of course, craft beer, but we're also about good times! We hope you'll take part in some of our ‘fun' additions to enhance your festival experience.
Local Beer Garden
Saturday & Sunday
Explore the Eastern Shore's local breweries in the Local Beer Garden. Included with your tasting ticket, sample batches concocted by Delmarva's local breweries. Representatives from these breweries will be on hand all weekend to discuss their beer and answer any questions you may have.
- Tall Tales Brewing Company
- Evolution Craft Brewing Company
- Dogfish Head Craft Brewery
- Fin City Brewing Company
- Burley Oak Brewing Company
- Rubber Soul Brewing Company
- 3rd Wave Brewing Company
- Assawoman Bay Brewing Company
- Wall Hooky: A game played by one or more persons or overly talented pets. It's played by swinging a ring on a line - connected to the board above - to a hook on the board behind.
- Bear Pong: Oversized Beer Pong
- Giant Jenga: Oversized Jenga
- Life-Size Foosball: See it here.
- Sports Zone: Check out the weekend’s biggest games on big screen televisions right at the festival!