Craft Beer Festival Vendor Information
The Good Beer Festival is a new event to Wicomico County, Maryland. It is a 2-day celebration of craft beers, the heritage of Pemberton Historic Park and the environment and its natural resources. The festival will feature live music, crafts and food vendors from around the Eastern shore. There are three types of vendors available at the beer festival - food, craft and commerical. Should explain each.
Maryland's Good Beer Festival offers delicious food from around the Eastern Shore.
- Adams Ribs - Lemonade, BBQ, fish tacos, fries, Buffalo tenders & wings
- Blaze N' Grill - Fish, crab cakes, pulled pork, scallops, ribs, chicken, burgers, funnel cakes, fries
- Common Grounds - Hot and iced coffee, hot and iced lattes, frappes, hot & frozen cider, hot & frozen chocolate, smoothies, bottled drinks, espresso
- DE's Neighborhood Grill - Grilled ribs, bourbon chicken, collard green egg rolls, deep-fried open face fruit pies, potato salad, cole slaw, baked beans, pigeon peas and rice cooked with coconut milk, bottled soda, sweet tea, bottled water
- Dolle's Candyland, Inc. - Caramel popcorn, saltwater taffy, candied nuts, caramel apples
- Holly Hill Bakery & Homemade Goods/Nut To You - Jams, jellies, breads, mixes, nut butters, mixed/glazed nuts
- Holy Smoke - Pork BBQ, pit beef, smoked turkey, pork nachos, loaded fries, Italian sausage, soda, water
- Mr. Bar B Que - Pulled pig, beef brisket, ribs, coleslaw, fries, Caroline cheese steaks, fajitas
- Nice Buns - Hot dogs
- Parfections - Handmade gourmet chocolates and beer infused truffles
- Phat Boyz Catering - Crab cakes, soft crabs, shrimp, clams, fish, cheese steak, pulled pork, fires, fried pickles, funnel cake, fried oreos & candy bars, lemonade, tea
- Pop Pop Oakley's Kettle Corn, LLC - Sweet and salty freshly popped kettle corn
- Salanya Kitchen - Chicken Thai teriyaki, beef kabobs, pad Thai, lo-mein, fried rice, egg roll, fried sweet plantain, fresh squeezed lemonade, soda, bottle water
- The High Spot - Sausage, peppers, onions, fries, craft draft soda
- Westside Lions Club - Oyster fritter sandwiches
Updated September 24, 2013
Browse the wares of craft and commercial vendors from around the region in our unique village marketplace setup. You will be able to view a wide variety of goods and services all while sampling unique craft brews.
- Bath Fitter - Information booth
- BEK Designs - Recycled wood, metals, glass and 'Redneck Wine Glasses'
- Better Living of Delmarva - Information on Sunroom and awning installations
- Cooler Gadgets - 100% original gadgets, openers, clips, coozies as well as happy hour themed ALKESPORT apparel, handmade recycled 6 pack phrases
- Designs by Donna - Scarves, purses, jewelry and waterbeads
- FLC Energy Products & Services Inc. - Contractor for Delmarva Power, no cost energy conservation services for Delmarva Power Customers in MD
- Humane Society of Wicomico County - Candles & magnets
- Jessica's Hearts Foundation - Handcrafted earrings and wine glass charms
- Nice Ash - Cigars
- Otway Russo & Rommel, P.C. - Hospitality and information tent
- Salisbury Host Lions Club - Fundraiser, raffle tickets, proceeds benefit Lions Charity Programs
- Salisbury Roller Girls - Information booth
- Silpada Designs - .925 sterling silver jewelry
- Smoke Shop Etch Art - Cigars
- Vacation Getaways - Florida vacation promo and information booth
- Westside Wicomico Lions Club - Car raffle
- Wicomico County Republican Central Committee - Registering voters and distributing campaign literature
- Wine Rack - Information booth
Updated September 25, 2013
For more information on being a vendor at the Good Beer Festival, please refer to the vendor applications above. Questions? Contact Cortney Fronczak at 410-548-4900 x109 or firstname.lastname@example.org.