Craft beer festival attendees will get a complimentary Good Beer Festival 3 oz. tasting glass for tasting as many samples as you can responsibly consume. There will also be live entertainment, peddlers of crafty and cool items, and of course, plenty of tasty Eastern shore food.
Hours are 5-10 p.m. Friday, Oct. 11, and 12:30-5:30 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 12.
Early Bird Tickets
- Early Bird One Day Tasting: $25
- Early Bird Non-Tasting: $5
- Early bird ticket sales end Friday, Oct. 4, at 6 p.m.
- One Day Tasting: $35
- Non-Tasting: $10
Additional fees may apply to ticket prices.
On-site ticket purchases will be cash only. ATM available.
Please drink responsibly. Valid ID required. Maryland-issued vertical driver's licenses will not be accepted.
This event does not offer kid-friendly activities. Kids ages 3 and up require a non-tasting ticket. Kids under 3 are admitted free.
Tickets can be purchased in advance online or at the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center box office. Tickets will then be available on-site at the box office trailer near the festival entrance.
Wicomico Youth & Civic Center Box Office
500 Glen Avenue
Salisbury, Maryland 21804
Hours: Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
What You Need to Know
- Free parking available on site. Attendees may leave their car in the parking lot overnight, but it must be picked up the following day.
- RV parking is not permitted.
- Remember your ID, you will be carded.
- Maryland-issued vertical IDs will not be accepted.
- Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced.
- Tasting tickets include a 3 oz. souvenir tasting glass for unlimited beer samples.
- Pint sales are available to attendees who purchased a tasting ticket. Non-tasters will not be allowed to purchase pints.
- Please drink responsibly.
- Bring a designated driver.
- No pets allowed.
- No outside food or drink allowed.
- No bags larger than 13"x13"x13" allowed.
- Blankets or chairs are permitted; pop-up tents are not allowed.
- Limited gluten-free options may be available but are not guaranteed.
- The lost and found is located at the festival entrance. After the event, lost and found items will be taken to the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center box office. Box office hours are Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m., 410-548-4911.
Groups / organizations are invited to volunteer at the festival.
Groups can earn a donation to their organization, eight T-shirts and eight festival tickets.
Individuals can volunteer for festival setup while space remains.
See forms below for more information.
For more information on volunteering at the Good Beer Festival, contact Brian Workman at 410-548-4900 x105 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the Good Beer Festival contact:
Allen Swiger, Program Director
Wicomico Recreation, Parks & Tourism
410-548-4900 x108 / email@example.com
Pemberton Historical Park
5561 Plantation Lane, Salisbury, Maryland 21801
Directions to Pemberton Historical Park
From Delaware and Points North: Follow Rt 13 South to Salisbury, Maryland. Take the Rt 50 West exit into Salisbury. Drive through town to Nanticoke Road. Turn left onto Nanticoke and bear an immediate left onto Pemberton Drive. Pemberton Historical Park is 2 miles on your left.
From Ocean City and Points East: Follow Rt 50 West to Salisbury, Maryland. Drive through downtown Salisbury to Nanticoke Road. Turn left on Nanticoke and bear an immediate left onto Pemberton Drive. Pemberton Historical Park is 2 miles down on your left.
From Virginia and Points South: Take Rt 13 Business North to Salisbury, Maryland. At the Rt 50 overpass downtown, follow signs to turn left onto Rt 50 Business westbound. Travel over the Mill St. bridge and turn left onto Nanticoke Road (Rt. 349). Make an immediate left onto Pemberton Drive. Continue straight on Pemberton Drive. Pemberton Historical Park is located on the left.
From Annapolis and Points West: At Route 50 Bypass Split with US 13, follow Route 50 Business toward Salisbury, Maryland. Turn right onto Nanticoke Road. Bear left immediately onto Pemberton Drive. Pemberton Historical Park is 2 miles down on your left.
Photos and videos on Wicomico County’s websites and social media accounts may contain images taken during public events, programs and activities. If you see a photo or video of yourself, or that you find objectionable, and that you would like removed from our galleries please contact us and we will review your request.